Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Cinco De Mayo Decorating Party Ideas

It is almost May...
It is time to think of Cinco De Mayo Party Ideas!
Here are a couple of cute ideas to decorate any Mexican Themed Fiestas!!!!
I love this cute back drop idea...TACOS on a string!!!!
Martha Stewart.com always gives us pearly perfect ideas
I love the simple mix of colors on this table
This wedding is beautiful..from 100 layer cake
I love the colorful paper streamers
This back drop could be used for any party!!!
a simple idea...re-use colorful cans for vases
a FREE Cinco De Mayo Party Banner!!!

Happy Planning!
xoxo

1 comment:

Cecilia Goodman said...

Really cute cinco de mayo ideas! I love the tacos on a string -- who knew taco shells could be so decorative!! I had a great party last year and I'm going to try to recreate the magic this weekend...found these super-fun sexy shooter costumes at a local party store, and the rest is just falling together swimmingly. Que bueno!