Monday, August 24, 2015

Back To School Party

Back to School Time!
Tonight was our last day of Summer, so it meant a get together for my daughter and her friends!
It was fast and easy (thanks to Pinterest!)
The banner was brown paper bags with chalk and I found some free printables for cake banner and pencils, keep reading for link….


free printable  found HERE…Thank you Celebration Shoppe!!!
For the table, I used their school colors, blue and gold.  I used my Silhouette machine to make monograms, speaking of monograms, I made them all monograms for their computers and folders!
If you are interested, please email me for info and price
this is a classic, easy and inexpensive, Dollar Store vase and pencils, I used a rubber band  to keep in place and tied a bow around rubber band (this way we can use pencils after party!)

Here is a list of tips for Back to school, I laminated these and sent them home with their monograms
The Back to school cake doubled as a Birthday Cake…Happy Birthday Laura!

Happy Back to School Everyone!




No comments: